Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Goals and Resolutions


So I've decided to start during Top Ten Tuesday! I've always loved the idea of this and am happy that I will be actually doing them!
This Tuesday's theme is top ten goals and resolutions for the new year! I'll be saying my bookish goals. (I only have 8)

1. Read at least 75 books

Last year I only ready 16 books which is unbelievable and so far this year, I've read 69. My goal for next year is to read 75 :)

2. Be more active with blogging

I want to blog more and do more posts and follow more people and get into this community more!

3. Keep writing!

For those of you who don't know, I write! I want to write almost everyday next year and get better at it.

4. Read everyday

This might seem like a simple goal but it's an important one. I want to be able to set aside time everyday to read for at least 30 minutes.

5. Read books that I own

I have accumulate books over this year and I want to have all of them read!

6. Read the Harry Potter series

I want to be able to marathon the books and the movies and understand what the hype and love is all about! This is one of the goals that is mandatory for me!

7. Go on the internet less

I spend way to much time on social media and the internet and this is because of booktubing and twitter. I want to put a limit to that and spend more time actually reading!

8. Only buy books I really want

I don't want to be wanting to buy books just because they are cheap. I only want to limit my buying on really wanted books.

I am very excited for the new year and hope that it will be filled with great books!

No comments:

Post a Comment