Hello everyone! I am going to participate in my very first 24 hour read-a-thon! I wanted to do this because I haven't been reading much recently. I also think that it will be very fun since I've actually had no time to read this month because of Camp NaNoWriMo. I will not be able to only read in one spot during the whole day, unfortunately. I will be going places but I still hope to be able to read. Majority of things I want to read are Ebooks.
Books I plan to read/finish:
Wild by Alex Mallory
The Here and Now by Ann Brashares
Writing Great Books for Young Adults by Regina Brooks
Red at Night by Katie Mcgarry
Searching for Beautiful by Nyrae Dawn
I will most likely not be able to finish all of the books, but I hope to get a lot done!
Sign up for the read-a-thon: http://24hourreadathon.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment